Ok, we have received many requests to blog about our adventures with our growing family and other fun events.
As our first entry I will first update about baby Newman since that's the most interesting thing about us lately. The baby is 16 weeks along and the size of an avocado!! I'm still wearing my regular jeans and don't look pregnant even though I feel like I'm popping out a little :) Robert has learned not to stand in the way of me and food these days! I'm hungry often but full pretty fast so its been interesting. I'm waiting to feel the baby move but haven't yet...I will keep concentrating :)
Other than that, we are dog sitting Lucy Schlameus this weekend so there will be many trips to the park. Robert heads to L.A. on Monday and I go to Salt Lake City for the day. I'll be home for dinner and Bachelor with my girls Monday night :)
That's all for now!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah! Congrats on checking off "start blog" on your growing to-do list! I look forward to reading all about Baby Newman!
ReplyDelete